Pages

Saturday, November 3, 2012

NaNoWriMo is here!

Oh I am super excited. NaNoWriMo began Nov 1 (All Saints Day, right? Cool!) So I started cranking out new ideas to get the story popping. Plus I get to solicit feedback on what I am writing immediately from others who, lets face it, are only motivated to critique mine so someone else will critique theirs. I am totally ok with that.

I tend to write late in the day (evening). I write better in the dark, and better in the winter. Don't know why, but that is when my creative juices really flow.

Today is day 3 of the competition and I am at roughly 8,800 words. As I mentioned in my last post, the goal is to get to 50,000 by the end of the month.

My motivation is high, and I am eager to hear what others think of the story. Off to work I go!

No comments:

Post a Comment