Pages

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

NaNoWriMo Update

Today is the 13th day of NaNoWriMo (yea 13) and I am currently at around 15,000 words. Thats slightly behind where I should be, but I think I will have a chance to catch up to the pace in the next few days.

One of the benefits so far of the exercise in writing, is that I came up with this really cool idea about how to merge my fantasy world with the real world and still keep it all believable (I hope anyway).

So now I have essentially two stories running - one that occurs today in the real world, and one that occurs in the fantasy world in the past. I haven't quite designed how the two will collide, but I plan for them to, I've just got to keep chewing on it in my mind for a while and looking for opportunities.

No comments:

Post a Comment